From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from MfD)
MFD may refer to:
- Madison Fire Department
- Mladá fronta DNES, a daily newspaper in the Czech Republic
- Mumbai Fire Brigade, Mumbai fire department
- Microfarad Inc.,MFD headsets and drive thru systems Castroville Tx.
Science, technology, and medicine
- Multifunction device, an office all-in-one device (copier, printer, scanner)
- Manufactured, as of a product
- Microfarad, or one millionth of a farad
- Mode field diameter, an expression of distribution of the irradiance, across the end face of a single-mode fiber
- Modular Function Deployment, a method for Product Modularization
- Multi-function display, an interactive system for presenting various information
- Mutation Frequency Decline, a gene/gene product used in Transcription-coupled repair
- Minimum focus distance, in macro photography
- Mansfield Lahm Regional Airport, by IATA airport code and FAA location identifier
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.