Mga Nagbabagang Bulaklak
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (October 2011)|
|Mga Nagbabagang Bulaklak|
Roses and Thorns
|Created by||Associated Broadcasting Company
|Directed by||Jon Red|
|Opening theme||"Init Sa Magdamag"
sung by Marvin Ong & Maffy Soler
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|Original language(s)||Filipino, Tagalog, English|
|No. of episodes||63|
|Executive producer(s)||Manuel V. Pangilinan|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Original run||March 21– June 17, 2011|
Mga Nagbabagang Bulaklak (The Burning Flowers) is a television series that began airing in the Philippines by TV5 on March 21, 2011. The show stars Sheryl Cruz, Ruffa Gutierrez, Arci Munoz, Carla Humphries, Valerie Concepcion and the Star Factor Finalist Ritz Azul and is directed by Jon Red.
TV5’s second teledrama offering, “Mga Nagbabagang Bulaklak” is a controversial show by Benedict Migue that displays events within and outside of the broadcast industry, particularly on television.
Rosal Flores (Sheryl Cruz) is a former dancer who is apprehensive of her daughters’ involvement in show business. She knows the temptations and dangers of the industry. Her daughters Dahlia (Arci Munoz) and Daisy (Ritz Azul) repeat Rosal's experiences as the story unfolds. Dahlia and Daisy get enmeshed in show business in their pursuit of their dream to become successful dancers/actors.
- Sheryl Cruz as Rosal Flores
- Carla Humphries as Camella / Ivy Amor / Irish
- Valerie Concepcion as Violet Alindogan
- Ruffa Gutierrez as Orchidia Ortega a.k.a. Ms. O
- Arci Munoz as Dahlia Flores / Carnation
- Ritz Azul as Daisy Flores
- Richard Gomez as Apollo Ortega a.k.a. Mr. A
- Phillip Salvador as Zeus Montemayor a.k.a. Mr. Z
- James Blanco as Eros
- Jay Aquitania as Hector
- Victor Basa as Marco Montemayor
- Allan Paule as Artemio Flores
- Jean Saburit as Mrs. Montemayor
- Mel Martinez as Magnolia
- Rufa Mi as Makahiya
- Luningning as Frida
- Milagring as Pia
- Mariposa as Ness
- The official themesong of Mga Nagbabagang Bulaklak is Init sa Magdamag, performed by Marvin Ong and Maffy Soler. It was originally performed by Nonoy Zuniga. The duets were popularized by Basil Valdez and Sharon Cuneta.
|Vietnam||TodayTV VTC7||September 9, 2013||Những đóa hồng gai|||