Miami Township, Cass County, Indiana
Location of Miami Township in Cass County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||20.34 sq mi (52.67 km2)|
|• Land||20.06 sq mi (51.95 km2)|
|• Water||0.28 sq mi (0.71 km2)|
|Elevation||699 ft (213 m)|
|• Density||64/sq mi (25/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453619|
Miami Township covers an area of 20.34 square miles (52.7 km2); 0.28 square miles (0.73 km2) (1.38 percent) of this is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Adams (north)
- Jefferson Township, Miami County (northeast)
- Peru Township, Miami County (east)
- Tipton (south)
- Washington (southwest)
- Clay (west)
- Eel (west)
The township contains four cemeteries: Ever Rest Memorial Gardens, Miami, Mount Calvary and Williams.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Miami township, Cass County, Indiana". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved January 15, 2013.
- Helm, Thomas B. (1878). History of Cass County, Indiana. Kingman Bros. p. 38.
- Powell, Jehu Z. (1913). History of Cass County Indiana: From Its Earliest Settlement to the Present Time. Lewis Publishing Company. p. 635.