From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mianeh or Meyaneh or Miyaneh (Persian: ميانه) in Iran may refer to:
- Meyaneh, a city in East Azerbaijan Province
- Mianeh, Jolfa, a village in East Azerbaijan Province
- Mianeh, Fars
- Mianeh-ye Jenjan, Fars Province
- Miyaneh-ye Olya, Fars Province
- Miyaneh-ye Sofla, Fars Province
- Mianeh, Kermanshah
- Meyaneh, Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad
- Mianeh, Kurdistan
- Mianeh, Kamyaran, Kurdistan Province
- Mianeh, alternate name of Mianej, Qazvin
- Meyaneh County, in East Azerbaijan Province
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.