From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article is in a list format that may be better presented using prose. (October 2012)|
- Member of the French Socialist Party since 1981
- Member of the National Council of the Socialist Party since 1983
- Technical Adviser for the Promotion of Women from 1997 to 2002
- National Secretary for Women's Rights in November 1997 to 2003
- First Secretary of the Federation of the Socialist Party of Val-de-Marne from 1997 to 2008
- Vice-President of the Regional Council of Île-de-France, in charge of General Administration and Personnel since 1998
- Vice-President of the Socialist International Women North and South Mediterranean section since 2003
- Member of the Congress of the Council of Europe since 2012
- President of the Assembly of European Regions (elected in November 2008, re-elected in November 2010)
- President of the R20 Regions of Climate Action (since January 2012).
- "R20 Governance".
- "DSK and the French conspiracy’s woman". Fortnightly review. May 2011. Retrieved 2012-10-04.
- "Dominique Strauss-Kahn: was it a stitch-up?". Daily Telegraph. 2011-05-16. Retrieved 2012-10-04.
- "DomiIMF chief Strauss-Kahn undergoing tests over sex charge". BBC News. 2011-05-16. Retrieved 2012-10-04.
- "Strauss-Kahn news stuns France as Socialists discuss political comeback". The Guardian. 2011-05-16. Retrieved 2012-10-04.