|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
Michael Booth is an English food and travel writer and journalist who writes regularly for a variety of newspapers and magazines including the Independent on Sunday, Condé Nast Traveller, Monocle and Time Out, among many other publications at home and abroad. He has a wife, Lissen, and two children, Asger and Emil.
In June 2010 Michael Booth won the Guild of Food Writers/Kate Whiteman Award for work in food and travel.
- Just As Well I'm Leaving: To the Orient with Hans Christian Andersen (2005)
- Sacré Cordon Bleu: What the French Know About Cooking (2008)
- Doing without Delia: Tales of Triumph and Disaster in a French Kitchen (2009)
- Sushi and Beyond: What the Japanese Know About Cooking (2009)
- Eat, Pray, Eat: One Man's Accidental Search for Equanimity, Equilibrium and Enlightenment'" (2011)