Michael Brandon (pornographic actor)
Brandon at CyberSocket Awards
February 9, 1965 |
Huntington Beach, Orange County, California, USA
|Ethnicity||Caucasian and Native American mix|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight||170 lb (77 kg)|
Michael Brandon (born on February 9, 1965) is an American community activist, pornographic actor and director (formerly exclusive to Raging Stallion) who specializes in gay pornography. He has had his own subdivision at Raging Stallion called "Monster Bang" and has previously participated in some charitable efforts, including a "star search" for aspiring pornography actors.
Brandon is noteworthy for his large penis, which he refers to as "Monster".
Brandon helped set up Raging Stallion Studios and has stated that he started in porn after answering an ad in Frontiers magazine. He began his career in porn in the late 1980s as a young man, but he fell into drugs and prison and didn't return until 1999. He also directed, produced, and wrote Passport to Paradise.
Brandon has appeared in nearly 200 films between 1999 and 2006, and he eventually directed his own line of films known as the "MonsterBang videos". He has engaged in what appeared to be a very busy escorting career that was documented on his website and on an online escort review site (Daddysreviews.com).
Awards and nominations
Brandon won the "Performer of the Year" at the 2001 GayVN Awards and tied for that same award in 2002 with Colton Ford. At the 2002 Adult Erotic Video Awards ("The Grabbys"), he was named, with Chad Hunt, as "Best Performers". Brandon was added to the "Grabby Wall of Fame" in 2003 and received a "Surprise Award" Grabby for "Hottest Cock" in 2005.
|Adult Erotic Video Awards ("The Grabbys") Hall of Fame
|VN Awards Hall of Fame
|VN Awards for Performer of the Year
Michael Brandon and Colton Ford
|VN Awards for Performer of the Year
(tie with Colton Ford)
|Adult Erotic Video Awards ("The Grabbys") for Best Performers
(tie with Chad Hunt)
Carlos Morales and Matthew Rush
|Adult Erotic Video Awards ("The Grabbys") for Hottest Cock
- Cadet Convoy (2005)
- Heat of the Moment (2005)
- Michael Brandon: Virtually Yours (2004)
- Down Right Dangerous (2003)
- Hard at Work (Raging Stallion) (2003)
- The List (MSR Videos) (2003)
- Lord & Master (2003)
- Plexus: Hardcore (2003)
- A Porn Star is Born (2003)
- The Sexus, Nexus and Plexus Trilogy (2002–2003)
- Cockpit 1 & 2 (Catalina Video) (2000–2003)
- Latin Tendencies (2002)
- Saluting Michael Brandon (2002)
- Trespass (Titan Media) (2002)
- In Gear (2001)
- Leather Persuasion (2001)
- Michael Brandon: Down & Dirty (2001)
- The Best of Michael Brandon (1999)
- Air Male (1989)
- "Monster Bang Video: Videos produced and Directed by Chris Ward and Michael Brandon". RagingStallion.com. 2005–2008. Retrieved March 12, 2008.
- Han, Sarah (November 19, 2003). "8 Days a Week". San Francisco Bay Guardian. Retrieved March 12, 2008.
- Van Iquity, Sister Dana (March 15, 2007). "Shamrockin’ Shenanigans: Make Way For St. Patrick’s Day". San Francisco Bay Times. Retrieved March 12, 2008.
- Kliem, Mark (September 18, 2006). "Porn Star Auditions". Lavender Lounge. Retrieved March 12, 2008.
- Keehnen, Owen. "MICHAEL BRANDON Interviewed by Owen Keehnen for the upcoming book STARZ". Retrieved 29 July 2012.
- "Time Line of Michael Brandon (Bio)". Michael Brandon Enterprises. 2007. Retrieved September 30, 2007.
- "Passport to Paradise (2005) (V)". IMDb. 2007. Retrieved September 30, 2007.
- Ashley Harrell (October 1, 2008). "The Rise and Fall of the Monster". SF Weekly. Retrieved March 16, 2010.
- "GayVN Awards past winners".
- 2002 Grabby Award Nominees & Winners Performer Awards. Retrieved 2008-04-19. Archived April 30, 2008 at the Wayback Machine
- Grabby Awards Wall of Fame. Retrieved April 19, 2008.
- 2005 Grabby Award Nominees & Winners Special Awards. Retrieved 2008-04-19. Archived March 28, 2008 at the Wayback Machine