From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He studied in Cambridge where he graduated in natural sciences and anthropology.
- Animals in the zoo,
- Animal communities,
- Purnell's concise Encyclopedia of Nature,
- Forests, Kingfisher, London, 1992 ISBN 0-86272-915-7
Chinery is well known for his books on insects :
- Insects of Britain and Northern Europe, 3rd edition, Collins field guide. ISBN 0-00-219918-1
- Insects of Britain and Western Europe, Collins Guide, 1986 (reprinted in 1991)
- Butterflies of Britain and Europe, Collins Wildlife Trust Guides.
|This article about a British scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|