September 22, 1979 |
Life and career
Graziadei was born in Germany. He returned to the United States and began acting at the age of 5 in a production of The King and I. On stage, he also appeared in The Servant of Two Masters and History of the Devil. In 2004, he was cast as Daniel Romalotti, the Phyllis Summers' son, in the CBS daytime soap opera The Young and the Restless. He is 14 years younger than the actress who plays his mother on the show, Michelle Stafford. In 2013 he left from soap for career in primetime television. In 2005 and in 2006, he was nominated an Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Younger Actor in a Drama Series. In film, Graziadei starred in the films Boogeyman 2 (2007), Into the Blue 2: The Reef (2009), and The Outside (2009).
Graziadei guest-starred in number of television series, including NCIS, Criminal Minds, 90210, Castle, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.. He had a recurring roles on FX's American Horror Story as Travis Wanderley, a young boyfriend of Jessica Lange's character, and on The CW's The Secret Circle. In 2013, after leaving daytime, Graziadei was cast as series regular in the ABC drama pilot Westside. The pilot not was picked up to series. Later, he was cast as the male lead in the Lifetime drama series The Lottery, opposite Marley Shelton.
|2009||Into the Blue 2: The Reef||Mace|
|2009||Outside, TheThe Outside||Ned Blakey|
|2011||Halfway to a Blackout||Chas Knopfler||Short film|
|2012||Transspecular||Bobby Brovado||Short film|
|2013||Blackout, TheThe Blackout||Chas Knopfler|
|2004||Grounded for Life||College guy||Episode: "Communication Breakdown"|
|2004–13||Young and the Restless, TheThe Young and the Restless||Daniel Romalotti||Role held: May 10, 2004 – January 3, 2013; July 30 – August 2, 2013
Nominated – Soap Opera Digest Award for Outstanding Male Newcomer
Nominated – Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Younger Actor in a Drama Series (2005, 2006)
|2004||NCIS||Chuck||Episode: "Split Decision"|
|2008||Criminal Minds||Steven||Episode: "In Heat"|
|2008||Cleaner, TheThe Cleaner||Aaron||Episode: "Pilot"|
|2009||Castle||Brent Johnson||Episode: "Nanny McDead"|
|2009||Crash||Gavin Buckley||3 episodes|
|2010||CSI: NY||Keith Borgese||Episode: "Sanguine Love"|
|2010||Saving Grace||Kaz||Episode: "Let's Talk"|
|2010||Miami Medical||Scott||Episode: "Golden Hour"|
|2010||Ghost Whisperer||Kyle/Seth||Episode: "Dead Ringer"|
|2010||CSI: Crime Scene Investigation||Kurt Francis||Episode: "Blood Moon"|
|2011||Necessary Roughness||Tyler Paxton||Episode: "Dream On"|
|2011||American Horror Story: Murder House||Travis Wanderley||5 episodes|
|2012||Secret Circle, TheThe Secret Circle||Callum||4 episodes|
|2012||Mob Doctor, TheThe Mob Doctor||Louis||Episode: "Confessions"|
|2013||Justified||Mason Goines||Episode: "Truth and Consequences"|
|2013||Client List, TheThe Client List||Bobby||Episode: "Unanswered Prayers"|
|2013||Longmire||Richard Montero||Episode: "Sound and Fury"|
|2013||Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.||Jakob Nystrom||Episode: "The Well"|
|2014||Grimm||Ken||Episode: "My Fair Wesen"|
|2014–present||Lottery, TheThe Lottery||Kyle Walker||Main cast|
- "Michael Graziadei 411". Retrieved June 26, 2012.
- "Daytime Emmy Award Nominations". TVWeek. New York: Crain Communications. Archived from the original on June 28, 2013. Retrieved May 6, 2013.
- "The 33rd Annual Daytime Entertainment Emmy Award Nominations". New York: emmyonline.org and National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences. February 8, 2006. Archived from the original on June 28, 2013. Retrieved May 5, 2013.
- Valby, Karen (2013-11-01). "'Agents of SHIELD' doing 'Thor' crossover | Inside TV | EW.com". Insidetv.ew.com. Retrieved 2014-01-04.
- "'American Horror Story' adds Michael Graziadei to cast - US TV News". Digital Spy. 2011-08-09. Retrieved 2014-01-04.
- "Exclusive: The Secret Circle Lands Two New Bad Boys - Today's News: Our Take". TVGuide.com. 2011-11-16. Retrieved 2014-01-04.
- "Michael Graziadei Joins ABC's 'Venice'". Hollywoodreporter.com. 2013-02-28. Retrieved 2014-01-04.
- Andreeva, Nellie. "Lifetime Casts Trio In Pilot 'The Lottery', Duo In 'Deliverance Creek'". Deadline.com. Retrieved 2014-01-04.