From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Michael Hayes (disambiguation))
Michael Hayes may refer to:
- Michael Hayes (politician) (1889–1976), Irish Fine Gael politician
- Michael Hayes (wrestler) (born 1959), American professional wrestler
- Michael Hayes (spree killer), (born 1964), North Carolina (USA) spree killer whose case sparked a statewide controversy over the insanity defense
- Michael Hayes (TV series), an American TV series
- Mickie Most (Michael Peter Hayes, 1938–2003), English record producer
- J. Michael Hayes, U.S. Marine Corps general
- Michael Joseph Hayes (1894–1918), U.S. Army officer killed in World War 1
- Mike Hayes, English businessman
- Mike Hayes (fighter), American mixed martial artist.
- Michael Hayes (director), TV director of Dr. Who episodes, such as the serial City of Death
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.