Michael Hough (politician)
|Michael J. Hough|
|Member of the Maryland House of Delegates
from the 3B district
January 12, 2011
|Preceded by||Charles A. Jenkins|
November 4, 1979 |
Silver Spring, Maryland
Michael Hough (born November 4, 1979) serves in the Maryland House of Delegates representing District 3B, which covers portions of Frederick and Washington Counties. He was the former chairman and served on the Frederick County Republican Central Committee. Hough is also the former president of the Maryland Republican Assembly. He is a member of the American Legislative Exchange Council, ALEC, serving as Maryland state leader.
Hough served in the United States Air Force as a Minuteman III Missile technician; he was stationed at F.E. Warren Air Force Base in Cheyenne, Wyoming. Michael previously served as the legislative aide to Maryland State Senator Alex X. Mooney. He was also the campaign manager for Sen. Mooney's successful re-election campaign. In 2006, Hough ran for and won a position on the Frederick County Republican Central Committee. In March 2008, Hough filed to necessary paperwork to run for the Maryland House of Delegates representing District 3B.
- "Hough named county GOP chairman.". WTOP. Retrieved 2008-09-02.
- "Maryland Republican Assembly". Maryland Republican Assembly. Retrieved 2008-09-12.
- "Michael Hough.". American Legislative Exchange Council. Retrieved 2008-09-02.
- "Michael Hough Biography.". Hough For Delegate. Retrieved 2008-08-20.[dead link]
- "Maryland Central Committees - Republican Party". Maryland State Archives. Retrieved 2008-09-04.