||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (October 2014)|
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (October 2014)|
Michael Idato is an Australian television critic and writer for The Sydney Morning Herald.
He has worked previously at The Daily Telegraph, and at The Sunday Telegraph between 1995 and 1999 as a writer and columnist. Between 1992 and 1996 he was also the film critic for Australian Penthouse Magazine. He joined The Sydney Morning Herald in 2000.
Since 2003 he has been a juror for the International Emmy Awards, given out by the International Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, which honor excellence in international television programming. He is also a juror for the Astra Awards, which honor excellence in cable television programming .
He attended Waverley College.
- Interview with The Simpsons creator Matt Groening (2000)
- Interview with The Simpsons producer Al Jean. (2004)
- Interview with The Simpsons creator Matt Groening (2005)
- Interview with Lost producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse. (2005)
- Interview with television producer Aaron Spelling. (2005)
- Interview with Doctor Who producer Phil Collinson. (2005)
- Interview with Bleak House star Gillian Anderson. (2006)
- Interview with Commander in Chief (TV series) star Geena Davis. (2006)
- Interview with Doctor Who star David Tennant. (2006)
- Interview with Prison Break star Wentworth Miller. (2006)
- Interview with Ugly Betty star America Ferrera. (2007)
- Interview with Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry. (2007)
|This Australian journalist biography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|