Michael J. Leeson
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (January 2011)|
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as its only attribution is to IMDb. (January 2011)|
Michael Joseph Leeson is an American screenwriter.
- Love, American Style (1972–1973) (TV)
- All in the Family (1973) (TV)
- The Partridge Family (1973–1974) (TV)
- The Odd Couple (1972–1974) (TV)
- Happy Days (1974) (TV)
- The Mary Tyler Moore Show (1975) (TV)
- Phyllis (1975–1976) (TV)
- Rhoda (1975–1976) (TV)
- Mixed Nuts (1977) (TV)
- Fast Lane Blues (1978) (TV)
- The Associates (1979) (TV)
- Taxi (1978–1980) (TV)
- Best of the West (1981) (TV)
- Jekyll and Hyde... Together Again (with Jerry Belson, Monica Johnson and Harvey Miller) (1982)
- The Survivors (1983)
- When Your Lover Leaves (1983) (TV)
- I Married Dora (1987–1988) (TV)
- The War of The Roses (1989)
- Grand (1990) (TV)
- The Cosby Show (1984–1992) (TV)
- I.Q. (with Andy Breckman) (1994)
- What Planet Are You From? (with Garry Shandling, Peter Tolan and Ed Solomon) (2000)
- The Tuxedo (2002)
- Twenty Good Years (2006) (TV)
- The Bill Engvall Show (2007–2009) (TV)
- 1991, BAFTA Film Award, Best Screenplay - Adapted, The War of the Roses (1989)
- 1982, Golden Globe, Best Original Song - Motion Picture, For Your Eyes Only (1981)
- 1982, Oscar, Best Music, Original Song, For Your Eyes Only (1981)
- 1980, Emmy, Outstanding Writing in a Comedy Series, "The Associates" (1979) For episode "The First Day".
- 1979, Emmy, Outstanding Writing in a Comedy or Comedy-Variety or Music Series, "Taxi" (1978) For episode "Blind Date".
- 1990, BMI TV Music Award, "Grand", Shared with Tom Snow
- 1985, Emmy, Outstanding Writing in a Comedy Series, "The Cosby Show" (1984), Shared with: Ed. Weinberger, For the "Pilot".
- 1981, Emmy, Outstanding Writing in a Comedy Series, "Taxi" (1978), For episode "Tony's Sister and Jim".
- 1979, Humanitas Prize, 30 Minute Category, "Taxi" (1978)
|This article about an American screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|