Michael J. Mikos
Michael J. Mikos is a professor of foreign languages and linguistics at University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee. He specializes in Polish literature, Polish language and Polish culture. He is also a translator and has translated various Polish poems into English language.
- Adam Mickiewicz. The Sun of Liberty. Warsaw: Energeia, 1998.
- Polish Literature from the Middle Ages to the End of the Eighteenth Century. A Bilingual Anthology. Warsaw: Constans, 1999.
- Juliusz Slowacki. This Fateful Power. Lublin: Norbertinum, 1999.
- The Virgin Mary's Crown. A Bilingual Anthology of Medieval Polish Marian Poetry. Cracow: Collegium Columbinum, 2002 (with Roman Mazurkiewicz).
- Polish Romantic Literature. An Anthology. Bloomington: Slavica, 2002.
- Polish Literature from 1864 to 1918. An Anthology. Bloomington: Slavica, 2006.
- Homepage at UWM
- Selection of Mikos writings and translations of poetry from: Polish middle ages, Polish renaissance and Polish baroque
|This biography of a United States linguist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|