|Known for||adult entertainment companies|
Michael Kulich was born and raised in Westport, Connecticut and graduated Staples High School in 2004. Kulich was suspended in high school for selling Playboy magazines out of the trunk of his car.
Monarchy Distribution launched their first studio "Assence Films" in February, 2012 in a partnership with Exile Distribution. Assence's first title "Anal Artists" starring Sasha Grey gained notoriety for the studio brand when Kulich offered a portion of the proceeds to the National Education Association and the donation was rejected.
In March 2012, Monarchy launched 'OGEE Studios' on the heels of the success of Assence Films.
In August 2012, Kulich gained notoriety when he offered an adult film offer to Valeria Lukyanova, the Ukrainian model who resembles a real life barbie doll. Lukyanova never responded to the $10,000 offer.
Following the Go Daddy commercial for Super Bowl XLVII starring Bar Refaeli and Jesse Heiman, Kulich made an offer to Heiman to appear in an adult film. Heiman refused, stating he would hold out for Playgirl.
In July, 2013 after TheDirty.com broke a story that Anthony Weiner had been caught sexting and involved in inappropriate conduct, Kulich announced that he was producing a movie entitled "Don't Pull Out" in which 15% of the proceeds would be donated to Weiner's campaign.
In December 2013, IAC PR Executive Justine Sacco tweeted "Going to Africa. Hope I don’t get AIDS. Just kidding. I’m white!” The tweet spiraled out of control and went viral and trending on twitter for more than 2 days. Kulich reached out to Sacco offering a role in a film entitled "Justine's African Vacation" offering her 5 interracial scenes for $10,000 and 10% of the movies profits.
In January 2014, Kulich announced the launch of Skweez Media, a new VOD site catering to Adult Entertainment.
In February 2014, Kulich announced that he had launched Stunner PR, a full service publicity firm catering to Adult Entertainment Companies and Adult Performers.
|2012||Asses For The Masses||Nightmoves Best All Sex/Gonzo||Won|
|2012||Superstars||Nightmoves Best All Sex/Gonzo||Nominated|
|2012||Tranny Hookups||Nightmoves Best Transsexual Release||Nominated|
|2013||Assence Films||AVN Award Best New Studio||Nominated|
|2013||Chocolate Yam Yams||AVN Award Clever Title Of The Year||Nominated|
|2013||Kelly Shibari is Overloaded||AVN Award Specialty Release of the Year||Nominated|
|2013||Kelly Shibari is Overloaded||AVN Award Overall Marketing Campaign, Individual Project||Nominated|
|2013||Tranny Hookups||AVN Award Best Transsexual Release||Nominated|
|2013||Kelly Shibari is Overloaded||XBIZ Award Specialty Release of the Year||Nominated|
|2013||Juicy Booty||XBIZ Award Best All Black Release||Nominated|
|2013||Assence Films||XBIZ Award Best New Studio||Nominated|
|2013||Fuck-Book Diaries||XBIZ Award Best Amateur Release||Nominated|
|2013||Black Storm Pictures||BBW Fanfest Award Studio Of The Year||Nominated|
|2013||Big Mamas House||BBW Fanfest Award DVD Release Of The Year||Nominated|
|2013||Kelly Shibari Is Overloaded||Feminist Porn Award Movie Of The Year||Nominated|
|2013||Kelly Shibari Is Overloaded||Nightmoves BBW Movie Of The Year||Won|
|2013||OGEE Studios||Nightmoves Studio Of The Year||Nominated|
|2013||Cougar Claws||Nightmoves MILF/Cougar Release Of The Year||Nominated|
|2013||Pure MILFS 3||Nightmoves MILF/Cougar Release Of The Year||Won|
|2014||Tranny Hookups #4||Tranny Awards Best DVD||Nominated|
|2014||Monarchy Distribution||XBIZ Awards Best Marketing Campaign||Won|
|2014||Fuck-Book Diaries #6||XBIZ Awards Pro-Am Release of the Year||Nominated|
|2014||Samuari Girls #2||XBIZ Awards Asian-Themed Release of the Year||Nominated|
|2014||Kelly Shibari's Chubby Safari||XBIZ Awards Fetish Release of the Year||Nominated|
|2014||Real Couples||AVN Award Best Amateur Series||Nominated|
|2014||Monarchy Distribution||AVN Award Best Marketing Campaign – Company Image||Nominated|
|2014||Don't Pull Out||AVN Award Best Marketing Campaign – Individual Project||Nominated|
|2014||Gonzo Nation||AVN Award Best New Line||Nominated|
|2014||Latin Love Pictures||AVN Award Best New Line||Nominated|
|2014||Renegade||AVN Award Best New Line||Nominated|
|2014||Urban Street Studios||AVN Award Best New Line||Nominated|
|2014||Big Booty Pictures||AVN Award Best New Line||Nominated|
|2014||Cray Cray Vajayjay||AVN Award Clever Title Of The Year||Nominated|
|2014||Tranny Hookups||AVN Award Best Transsexual Series||Nominated|
- "Monarchy Distribution". Manta. Retrieved 31 March 2013.
- "Monarchy Distribution's Mike Kulich". AVN (magazine). Retrieved 31 March 2013.
- "Film Company Donating to National Center for Transgender Equality". The Gazette (Montreal). Retrieved 31 March 2013.
- "Mike Kulich Makes His (XXX) Mark". Dan Woog. Retrieved 31 March 2013.
- "Assence Films [us]". IMDb. Retrieved 31 March 2013.
- Zhao, Emmeline (6 February 2012). "Sasha Grey Filmmaker To Donate 'Anal Artists' Proceeds To Read Across America, NEA Declines". The Huffington Post. Retrieved 31 March 2013.
- "Monarchy Distribution Teams up with Exile for OGEE Studios". AVN (magazine). Retrieved 31 March 2013.
- "Monarchy Distribution Inks Deal with Blue Coyote". AVN (magazine). Retrieved 1 April 2013.
- "Monarchy Makes Porn Offer to Ukrainian 'Living Barbie'". AVN (magazine). Retrieved 1 April 2013.
- "Jesse Heiman, Bar Refaeli's Kissing Partner, Gets Offer To Make Porn". Huffington Post. 5 February 2013. Retrieved 1 April 2013.
- "Earlie Johnson's Stolen Porn Collection Replenished By Porn Companies". Huffington Post. 26 February 2013. Retrieved 1 April 2013.
- [http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/24/anthony-weiner-dont-pull- out-dvd_n_3645135.html?1374689879 "Pornographer Mike Kulich Vows To Raise Money For Anthony Weiner With 'Don't Pull Out' DVD"]. Huffington Post. 24 July 2013. Retrieved 26 July 2013.
- "Kulich Offers 'Ashamed' Ex-PR Exec a Porn Opp". XBIZ. Retrieved 29 December 2013.
- Dan Woog (January 10, 2014). "The Real Housewives Of Westport". 06880: Where Westport meets the world. Retrieved January 17, 2014.
- XBIZ (February 6, 2014). "Monarchy Distribution Owner Mike Kulich Launches Stunner PR". XBIZ. Retrieved June 6, 2014.
- "Monarchy Distribution scores Trio of Award Nominations". AVN (magazine). Retrieved 31 March 2013.
- "Monarchy Distribution Hauls in 5 AVN Award Nominations". AVN (magazine). Retrieved 31 March 2013.
- "Monarchy Distribution garners 4 @XBIZ Nominations". Xcritic. Retrieved 31 March 2013.
- "Nominees - Tranny Awarrds". Tranny Awards. Retrieved 13 November 2013.
- "BBW FanFest 2013 Award Nominations". BBW Fanfest. Retrieved 3 April 2013.
- "XBIZ Awards - Nominees". XBIZ. Retrieved 19 November 2013.
- "AVN - 2014 Awards Show". AVN. Retrieved 4 December 2013.