|Service/branch||Royal Air Force|
|Rank||Air Vice Marshal|
Lloyd served with No. 18 Squadron from 1981 to 1985. Promoted to Air Commodore in 2004, Lloyd became Director of Defence Publicity in 2004, Director of Reserve Forces and Cadets in 2006 and Director of Corporate Affairs in 2008 before becoming Air Secretary in March 2009. In 2011, he became the Air Officer Commanding No. 22 Group.
- 18 Squadron Association Newsletter
- The London Gazette: . 6 July 2004. Retrieved 2011-04-09.
- Media Leaks Prompt MoD Comms Revamp PR Week, 17 September 2004
- Appointments List 07/06
- RAF Rugby Union
- Senior Royal Air Force Appointments
- Appointments List 09/08
- RAF Shawbury Recieves (sic) Formal Inspection Shropshire Live, 1 July 2012
- The London Gazette: . 15 June 2013.
|Chief of Staff Personnel
and Air Secretary
2009 - 2011
M C Green
|AoC No. 22 Group RAF