|Michael G. Magnafichi|
|Born||February 16, 1962|
|Other names||Mike Mags, Good Looking Mike|
|Spouse(s)||Karyn Tobin (divorced)|
|Children||Michael E. Magnafichi|
Michael Magnafichi is a member of the Chicago Outfit. He is the son of Lee Magnafichi, who also was a member of the Outfit, supposedly working under John "Jackie The Lackey" Cerone. Michael would later become Jackie Cerone's personal driver.
In a declassified 2002 FBI memorandum, Magnafichi was identified as one of the principal threats to the safety of mob turncoat Nick Calabrese, a cooperating witness in the Operation Family Secrets trial.
Some sources claim that Michael, along with Rudy Fratto, was or still is an Elmwood Park street boss under Peter DiFronzo, brother of Outfit leader John DiFronzo. However, an in-depth interview of Michael Magnafichi by Outfit historian Joseph Fosco alluded that Michael has not been actively involved with the Outfit for years.
- "Outfit Capo Lee Magnafichi". American News Post. November 11, 2011. Retrieved July 2, 2012.
- "Memorandum". Federal Bureau of Investigation. August 15, 2002. Retrieved July 1, 2012.
- Wambir, Steven (April 15, 2009). "Who were the biggest threats to Nick Calabrese?". Chicago Suntimes. Retrieved July 2, 2012.
- Burnstein, Scott; Giancana, Sam (2010). Family Affair: Treachery, Greed, and Betrayal in the Chicago Mafia.
- "An Interview With Gangster Michael Magnafichi". American News Post. April 9, 2011. Retrieved July 2, 2012.
- "Michael Mangafichi Presents ANP Sports". American News Post. June 22, 2013. Retrieved June 22, 2013.