|Date of birth:||July 9, 1990|
|Place of birth:||Antioch, Tennessee|
|Height:||6 ft 7 in (2.01 m)|
|Weight:||245 lb (111 kg)|
|High school:||Antioch (TN)|
|Career highlights and awards|
Career NFL statistics
|Stats at NFL.com|
|Career CFL statistics|
|Career Arena football statistics as of 2015|
|Stats at CFL.ca|
|Stats at ArenaFan.com|
Michael McAdoo (born July 9, 1990) is an American football outside linebacker who is currently a free agent. He was signed by the Baltimore Ravens as an undrafted free agent in 2011. He played college football at North Carolina.
He attended Antioch High School in Antioch, Tennessee. He selected to the all-state, all-area and all-district team after collecting 36 tackles including 13 sacks and 12 tackles for a loss in his junior season at high school. He was finalist for Class 5A Mr. Football Lineman in his Senior year in high school. He was an all-state performer for the high school basketball team in his junior year. He was ranked the No. 13 prospect in the state of Tennessee by SuperPrep. He was ranked among the top 50 defensive ends in the state of Tennessee by Scout.com.
After the conclusion of 2011 NFL Supplemental Draft, On August 23, 2011, He signed with the Baltimore Ravens as an undrafted free agent. On June 1, 2012, He tore his Achilles tendon in OTA's forcing him to miss the entire 2012 NFL season. He was released by the Ravens on June 5, 2013 after signing Daryl Smith.
Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- "North Carolina Tar Heels Profile". goheels.com.
- Kane, Dan (July 17, 2011). "UNC honor court failed to find McAdoo's obvious plagiarism". News & Observer. Archived from the original on October 12, 2012. Retrieved March 12, 2015.
- "Ravens agree to terms with DE Michael McAdoo". carrollcountytimes.com. Retrieved August 23, 2011.
- "Michael McAdoo tore Achilles tendon, has surgery". carrollcountytimes.com. Retrieved June 1, 2012.
- "Bombers add 2 to practice roster". globalnews.ca. Retrieved October 10, 2013.