|Full name||Michael J. McIlorum|
10 January 1988 |
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
|Height||174 cm (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||14 st 7 lb (92 kg)|
|As of 21:26, 29 November 2013 (UTC)|
|Source: Rugby League Project|
Michael David J. McIlorum (born 10 January 1988 in Leeds) is an English rugby league player who currently plays for English club Wigan in the Super League competition. His usual position is as a Hooker.
Former Farnley Park High School pupil and Leeds amateur at Stanningley and Queens, Mike McIlorum joined Wigan's Academy U18s in 2005.
McIlorum signed a two-year full-time contract with Wigan in July 2005, keeping him at the club until the end of 2007. He capped the 2005 season by winning the Wigan Supporters' Association Under 18s Player of the Season award.
McIlorum had been selected for England U16s in 2004 and was selected for Yorkshire U17s after joining Wigan in August 2005. He was also included in the England U17s squad to take on the touring Australian Institute of Sport in 2005.
McIlorum played for Wigan from the substitutes' bench in the 2011 Challenge Cup final victory over Leeds.
- "Mick McIlorum". Rugby League Ireland. 2008. Retrieved 2010-02-13.
- "Michael McIloum". englandrl.co.uk. Retrieved 15 January 2014.
- "Wigan Warriiors Player Profile Michael McIlorum". web page. wiganwarriors.com. Retrieved 16 August 2011.
- Index of Births, Marriages and Deaths in England and Wales, 1984-2005.
- "Cassidy included in ireland squad". BBC. 2008-10-07. Retrieved 2008-10-07.
- Wigan Warriors profile
- Mike McIlorum Wigan Career Page on the Wigan RL Fansite.
- Super League profile
- Ireland profile
- Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org
- England Statistics at englandrl.co.uk
- Great Britain Statistics at englandrl.co.uk