|Full name||Míchael Steven Rodríguez Gutiérrez|
|Date of birth||30 December 1981|
|Place of birth||El Cacao, Costa Rica|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|Puerto Rico Bayamón|
|2003–2004||→ Ramonense (loan)|
|2014||Puerto Rico Bayamón||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of June 30, 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Until recently, Rodríguez played club football for Alajuelense.
In October 2012, Rodríguez moved abroad to play for Indian outfit United Sikkim but he returned in June 2013 to play for Pérez Zeledón. In September 2014 he was denied a work permit by the United States to play for Puerto Rican side Puerto Rico Bayamón after playing for them in the CONCACAF Champions League.
He made his senior debut for Costa Rica in a February 2006 friendly match against South Korea and earned a total of 3 caps, scoring no goals. He also represented his country in the 2006 FIFA World Cup, although he did not see any playing time during the tournament.
His final international was a May 2006 World Cup warm-up match against Ukraine.
- "10 Questions with Brian Schmetzer". soundersfc.com. Retrieved 24 June 2008.
- "Seattle Sounders: Players and Staff". Retrieved 8 July 2008.
- “Espero ser el Michael Rodríguez de antes” - Al Día (Spanish)
- Michael Rodríguez debutó con victoria en el futbol de la India - Everardo Herrera (Spanish)
- Pérez Zeledón refuerza su defensa con Michael Rodríguez y colombiano Andrés Santamaría - Al Día (Spanish)
- Tres costarricenses dejan el Bayamón de Puerto Rico por motivos migratorios - Al Día (Spanish)
- Michael Rodríguez – FIFA competition record
- "2006 FIFA World Cup Germany". www.fifa.com. Retrieved 24 June 2008.
- Michael Rodríguez at National-Football-Teams.com
|This biographical article related to Costa Rican Association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|