Michael Snow (attorney)
|Michael Snow in 2008|
|Chair of the Wikimedia Foundation|
|Preceded by||Florence Devouard|
|Succeeded by||Ting Chen|
Michael Snow (born 1974 in Pfullendorf, Germany) is a Seattle-based lawyer and was chair of the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees from 2008 to 2010. He now serves on the Advisory Board of the Foundation.
Snow received his law degree from the University of Washington Law School.
- "Board of Trustees – Michael Snow". wikimediafoundation.org. Wikimedia Foundation. March 12, 2009. Retrieved 2009-05-15.
- McCarthy, Caroline (2008-07-18). "Wikimedia Foundation edits its board of trustees". CNET. Retrieved 2008-07-22.
- Withers, Stephen (2008-07-23). "Wikimedia Foundation trustees get new chair and a new member". iTWire. Retrieved 2008-08-02.
- Cohen, Noam (2007-03-05). "A Contributor to Wikipedia Has His Fictional Side". The New York Times (The New York Times Company). Retrieved 2008-08-02.
- Chao, Loretta (2006-10-17). "Beijing Partially Lifts Year-Old Ban on Wikipedia". The Wall Street Journal (Dow Jones & Company, Inc.).
- "Welcome to our new chair...". English Wikipedia mailing list. Retrieved 2008-07-22.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Michael Snow (attorney)|
|Non-profit organization positions|
|Chair of the Wikimedia Foundation
July 17, 2008 – July 9, 2010
|This American law-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|