From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Member of the Nevada Assembly
from the 30th district
February 4, 2013
|Preceded by||Debbie Smith|
|Born||1968 (age 45–46)
San Francisco, California
|Alma mater||Loyola Marymount University|
- 2012 When Democratic Assemblyman Debbie Smith ran for Nevada Senate and left the House District 30 seat open, Sprinkle was unopposed for the three-way June 12, 2012 Democratic Primary and won the November 6, 2012 General election with 12,094 votes (57.01%) against Republican nominee Ken Lightfoot.
- 2006 Initially challenging Republican Assemblyman John Marvel for the District 32 seat, Sprinkle was unopposed for the August 15, 2006 Democratic Primary, but lost the November 7, 2006 General election.
- "Assemblyman Michael Sprinkle". Carson City, Nevada: Nevada Legislature. Retrieved November 15, 2013.
- "Michael Sprinkle's Biography". Project Vote Smart. Retrieved November 15, 2013.
- "2012 Official Statewide General Election Results November 6, 2012". Carson City, Nevada: Secretary of State of Nevada. Retrieved November 15, 2013.
- "2006 Official Statewide General Election Results November 7, 2006". Carson City, Nevada: Secretary of State of Nevada. Retrieved November 15, 2013.
|This article about a Nevada politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|