Michael Williamson (Australian unionist)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Member of the Health Services Union for over 30 years, and General Secretary for the past 10. He is also the National President.
- Unions NSW Vice President and Finance Committee Member, and member of the ACTU executive.
- Senior Vice President the New South Wales branch of the Australian Labor Party, and a member of their industrial committee. He is also a member of their Advisory Council.
- Trustee of First State Super and a Director of SGE Credit Union.
- Part owns IT company United Edge.
On 15 October 2103 Mr Williamson pleaded guilty to fraud and obstruction charges. 
- "ALP president Bligh to help Rudd at next federal poll". The Australian. 28 March 2009.[dead link]
- "Michael Williamson". Unions NSW.
- "Health Services report reveals where union millions went". The Sydney Morning Herald. 30 April 2012.
- "Forme union boss Michael Williamson charged". The Sydney Morning Herald. 4 October 2012.