From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Michelangelo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Michelangelo, used by itself, most often refers to:
- Michelangelo Buonarroti, a Tuscan Renaissance sculptor, architect, painter, and poet
The name may also refer to:
- Michelangelo (given name), also seen as Michael Angelo
- Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles), originally Michaelangelo, one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- 3001 Michelangelo, asteroid named after the artist
- SS Michelangelo, an ocean liner named after the artist
- Michelangelo (computer virus), a computer virus
- Michelangelo (band), a 1960s band
- Michelangelo (song), a song by Björn Skifs
- The Michelangelo, a Starhotels hotel in New York City
- Michelangelo Rodriguez, a pianist, conductor, and composer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.