||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2009)|
Michelle is married to photographer Jon Holloway.
Michelle first came to prominence on television playing Helena in the BBC’s modern adaptation of A Midsummer Night’s Dream in 2003. Other roles include DCI Goodchild in The Fear for Channel 4 starring Peter Mullan, press officer Tops in BBC/HBO drama Five Days (Golden Globe and BAFTA nominated), Raghad Hussein in Channel 4’s Saddam’s Tribe and Stephanie Blake in Law and Order UK.
Stage includes; Beasts and Beauties at Hampstead Theatre dir. Melly Still, On The Record dir. Michael Longhurst, Macbeth dir. Max Stafford-Clark and Europe dir. Douglas Rintoul and The Mirror for Princes dir. Sulyman Al Bassam (both at the Barbican Theatre).
- The Fear
- Law and Order UK
- Silent Witness
- Waking the Dead
- Saddam's Tribe (aka Saddam's Tribe: Bound by Blood - USA)
- Five Days
- Eleventh Hour
- ShakespeaRe-Told, A Midsummer Night's Dream
- Spooks (aka MI-5 - USA)
- "Shakespeare Retold: A Midsummer Night's Dream". ABC Online. 28 January 2007. Retrieved 1 February 2011.
- Leonard, John (30 September 2007). "Five Days". New York. Retrieved 1 February 2011.
- O'Donovan, Gerard (10 May 2007). "Leave Saddam to the historians". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 1 February 2011.
- Cargill, Peter (14 March 2007). "Europe". The Stage. Retrieved 1 February 2011.