November 20, 1981 |
Iloilo City, Philippines
|Other names||Michelle Cabillon-Camaclang, Mitch Camaclang|
|Occupation||Make-up artist, Creative Director (Glam Philippines)|
Michelle Cabillon-Camaclang (born November 20, 1981) is a Filipino, international certified makeup artist and creative director of Glam Philippines where she owns 61% of the company's common shares. She is also currently the chairman and head instructor for the Color Artistry Center of the Philippines (CACOP), where she teaches basic, advance and airbrush makeup techniques.
Camaclang pursued makeup professionally when she enrolled both basic and advance makeup techniques at the La Salle College International under the guidance of RB Chanco. She further pursued other advance techniques by mentoring under Klexius Kolby, Sean Stevenson of Laura Mercier cosmetics, airbrush makeup under Georgina Desuasido and other advance techniques through 2000 Miss Tennessee USA, Lynnette Cole. She then established Glam Philippines in 2009. She then became head of the makeup department for the Filipino movie Pendong with Alwyn Uytingco and Will Devaughn. In 2010, Camaclang started to teach basic and advance makeup techniques at the Color Artistry Center of the Philippines (CACOP). During the same year, she produced a celebrity fashion show for a cause which featured several local artists, most notably Jacq Yu and Lara Morena, the show also featured international supermodels Andrew Philip and Yashica Vir.
Camaclang was born in Iloilo City and graduated from University of St. La Salle in Bacolod city with a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. During this period she was the university's student correspondent for Chalk magazine. After college she first worked as a host for a local cable show, Iloilo Ydscreen. In 2011, she has been cited at the same lines as that of Vidal Sassoon and Bobbi Brown in a makeup and hair sketch book.
- "Mitch Camaclang, Street Chic". Look Let. Retrieved 2011-04-12.
- "Michelle Camaclang". City Events. Retrieved 2011-04-12.
- "Mitch Camaclang". Linkedin. Retrieved 2010-04-12.
- "International Renowned MUA". Look Magazine Jan 2010 Issue.
- "The Team". Glam Philippines. Retrieved 2010-04-12.
- "Hair & Make-up by Pam". TUFF Classified. Retrieved 2010-04-12.
- "LCI Faculty". La Salle College International. Retrieved 2010-04-12.
- "Hair and Make Up Artist: Mitch Camaclang". 88 Database. Retrieved 2010-04-12.
- "Mitch Camaclang". Retrieved 2010-04-12.
- "Mitch Camaclang". IMDB. Retrieved 2010-04-12.
- "A Celebrity Fashion show for a cause". ALIWAN AVENUE.
- "Andrew Philip Lagergren portfolio in the magazine jurgita.com". Jurgita. Retrieved 2010-11-29.
- "Iloio Ydscreen Video Excerpts". Sky Cable Iloilo. Retrieved 2010-04-12.
- "Make-Up & Hair Sketch Portfolio (Product Description)". Deal NAY. Retrieved 2010-04-12.
- "Arts & Crafts Feature". Arts & Craft. Retrieved 2010-04-12.
- "Scrapbooking War". Scrapbook Ninja. Retrieved 2010-04-12.
- "Make-Up & Hair Sketch Portfolio". AMAZON. Retrieved 2010-04-12.