Michelle King is an American television writer and producer. She is married to Robert King who is also her writing partner.
Michelle is Jewish. 
Michelle King, with her husband, co-created the short-lived drama series In Justice in 2006. The series aired as a mid-season replacement on ABC. As well as the pilot, King co-wrote the episode "Golden Boy". The series was not renewed after completing a thirteen episode first season.
The Kings co-created a second legal drama series entitled The Good Wife. They served as executive producers for the series. As well as the pilot episode they co-wrote the episodes "Stripped," "Unorthodox," "Hi," and twelve other episodes. King and the writing staff were nominated for a Writers Guild of America Award for Best New Series for The Good Wife.
- Gregg Mitchell, Sherry Goldman (2010). "2010 Writers Guild Awards Television, Radio, News, Promotional Writing, and Graphic Animation Nominees Announced" (Press Release). Writers Guild of America. Retrieved 2010-04-07.
- Charles McDougall (September 22, 2009). "Pilot". The Good Wife. Season 1. Episode 1. CBS.
- Charles McDougall (September 29, 2009). "Stripped". The Good Wife. Season 1. Episode 2. CBS.
- John Polson (2009-11-10). "Unorthodox". The Good Wife. Season 1. Episode 7. CBS.
- John Gallagher (February 9, 2010). "Hi". The Good Wife. Season 1. Episode 14. CBS.