June 29, 1949 |
Tel Aviv, Israel
|Occupation||Chief Executive Officer|
|Known for||Chief Executive Officer of Carnival Corporation; Owner (Managing partner) of the Miami Heat.|
Micky Arison (born June 29, 1949) is an Israeli-born American businessman. He is Chief Executive Officer of Carnival Corporation, the world's largest cruise operator, and owner of the NBA's Miami Heat.
Micky Arison is the son of Ted Arison, co-founder of the Carnival Corporation, with Meshulam Riklis. His sister is Shari Arison. He resides in Bal Harbour, Florida. Arison owns two 200 foot yachts which he uses as homes. He attended the University of Miami but dropped out.
In 2011, Forbes magazine calculated Arison's wealth at $5.9 billion, making him the 169th wealthiest person in the world. In 2009, he earned $7,201,110, which included a base salary of $880,000, a cash bonus of $2,206,116, stocks granted of $3,618,481, and other compensation totaling $496,513.
Miami Heat 
See also 
- http://www.forbes.com/lists/2009/54/rich-list-09_Micky-Arison_OAU8.html Forbes - #56 Micky Arison - The Forbes 400 Richest Americans 2009
- 2009 CEO Compensation for Micky Arison, Equilar
- "Directory: Micky Arison". NBA.com. Retrieved 4/26/2013.
- Micky Arison on Twitter
- Micky Arison profile at Forbes "World's Richest People".
- Highlights on Micky Arison