|Founder(s)||Gaetano Di Gioia|
|Products||electric, hybrid automobiles|
Micro-Vett S.p.A. is Italian company producing electric, hybrid and bimodal vehicles, its located in Imola. It works closely with other Italian automotive companies like Fiat, Piaggio and Iveco. The company started in 1986 and is now one of the leading electric vehicle specialist in Europe.
Micro-Vett produces around 700 vehicles annually of the three brands in Italy, with a fleet of over 5,000 vehicles.
- Micro-Vett Ydea
- Micro-Vett E500
- Micro-Vett Doblò first generation
- Micro-Vett Fiorino third generation
- Micro-Vett Qubo
- Micro-Vett Ducato third generation
- Micro-Vett Iveco Daily Bimodale
- Micro-Vett Porter
- Micro-Vett Edy1
- "The Fiat Fiorino Electric". fiatcommercial.com.au. Retrieved 2009-10-17.