From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up microbe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A microbe is an organism that is microscopic.
Microbe may also refer to:
- Microbe (comics), a Marvel Comics superhero
- Microbe Magazine, the news magazine of the American Society for Microbiology
- Microbe (singer), British novelty artist
- Saša Marković Mikrob, Serbian artist (Mikrob is Serbian transliteration of Microbe)
- The Microbe, a 1919 American comedy film starring Viola Dana
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Microbe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.