From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Micron can refer to:
- Micron, a non-SI name for micrometre
- Micron (wool), the measurement used to express the diameter of a wool fibre.
- Breve, a diacritic used to indicate a short vowel
- Micron or millitorr, a micrometre of mercury (µm Hg), a unit of pressure in vacuum engineering
- Micron Technology, a semiconductor manufacturer based in Boise, Idaho
- Alesis Micron, an analog-modelling synthesizer made by Alesis Studio Electronics
- Micron, a member of the future Justice League in the animated series Batman Beyond
- Micron (skate company), an ice skate and roller skate manufacturer
- Micron (journal), a scientific microscopy journal
- Micron, a unit used to measure time in the 1999 television series Farscape
- Micron, a unit used to measure time or distance in Battlestar Galactica (1978 TV series)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.