Microsoft Content Management Server
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2010)|
Some of the features offered by this product:
- Inline content-editing
- Built-in security and role-based permissions model for authors, editors, moderators, template designers, channel managers, and administrators
- Some out-of-the-box placeholders (which are essentially editable portions of a page)
- Support for multi-language content through parallel channels and connected postings
- Customizable workflow
The future of MCMS 2002
The web content management capabilities of MCMS 2002 have been integrated into Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007. New functionality such as Enterprise Content Management, Business Intelligence, and search has also been included.
Mainstream support ended 14 April 2009. Thereafter, extended support continues until 8 April 2014.
- Building Websites with Microsoft Content Management Server 
- Advanced Microsoft Content Management Server Development 
- Enhancing Microsoft Content Management Server with ASP.NET 
|This content management system article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|