Microsoft Windows Help and Support Center
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Help and Support Center is an electronic reference manual on Microsoft Windows that tries to answer queried problems while troubleshooting. It provides both offline and online manuals, and has been included with Windows since Windows ME.
- Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition Support Tools. Microsoft. 2011-06-07. Accessed: 2011-06-07. (Archived by WebCite® at http://www.webcitation.org/5zGd3pqHx)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Visual Encyclopedia - Kate Shoup, Kate J. Chase. pp. 180-182.
- Microsoft Windows XP - Chris Fehily. pp. 70-73.
- Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 Edition-Illustrated Introductory - Steve Johnson
- Microsoft Windows Vista Unleashed - Paul McFedries. p. 445.
|This Microsoft Windows article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|