|Preview release||Beta / November 09, 2009|
|Operating system||Web service, Windows, Windows Phone|
Microsoft pubCenter is a publisher's ad serving application developed by Microsoft in addition to Microsoft adCenter, which allows advertisers to place ads on search engines as well as select MSN web sites or applications. Microsoft pubCenter is available for Windows Application, Windows Phone Apps, and web publishers. Originally, PubCenter was closed to new publishers but has since been opened up again. Publishers or owners can register in this program using Microsoft account to earn revenue while enabling their application's audience with valuable ads experience on their websites and Windows Phone applications. These advertisements are administered by Microsoft and produce revenue on a per-click basis.
On February 23, 2009, Publisher Leadership Council was created under the umbrealla of Microsoft Advertising. The council was responsible to deliver the next-generation advertising platform for the publishers of digital media.
On Jun 6 2012, Microsoft Advertising announced the availability pubCenter to seventeen new markets including Austria, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Luxemburg, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea and Taiwan. This announcement bring the pubCenter platform to a total of thirty-six supported markets.
- Microsoft Updates to the pubCenter BETA in the new release, November 09, 2009, pubCenter Blog, Microsoft Advertising
- pubCenter Homepage, Microsoft Advertising
- About pubCenter, Microsoft Advertising
- Microsoft Advertising Announces Formation of Publisher Leadership Council, February 23, 2009, News Press Release, Microsoft
- pubCenter Expanding Internationally and Revenue Fund Transfer Opportunity, Microsoft Advertising