From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mid-Atlantic can refer to:
- Mid-Atlantic English, a mix between British English and American English
- Mid-Atlantic Region (Little League World Series), one of the United States geographic divisions of the Little League World Series
- Mid-Atlantic Ridge, an underwater mountain range in the Atlantic Ocean separating two tectonic plates
- Mid-Atlantic states, a geographic region of the United States
- Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling, brand name for wrestling events promoted by Jim Crockett Promotions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.