From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Middleman)
|Look up middle man, middleman, or middlemen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Middle man or Middleman may refer to:
- an intermediary, such as:
- Middle Man (album), a 1980 album by Boz Scaggs
- Middleman (band), a 4-piece alternative band based in Leeds in West Yorkshire, England
- The Middleman is a comic published by notable independent publisher Viper Comics
- The Middleman (TV series), an ABC Family TV series based on the comic
- Middle Men (film), a 2009 film
- The Middle Men or Men of Twilight, a racial group of characters from J.R.R. Tolkien's legendarium
- Man-in-the-middle attack, a type of attack in cryptography
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.