From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Middlesbrough is a large town in the north east of England.
Middlesbrough and its variants Middlesborough, Middlesboro and Middlesbro may also refer to:
- Middlesbrough F.C., an English association football club
- Middlesbrough Futsal Club, an English futsal club
- Middlesbrough Bears, a Speedway team which operated from 1939 until 1996
- Middlesbrough Ironopolis F.C., an English association football club active from 1889 to 1894
- Middlesboro, Kentucky, formerly spelled Middlesborough
- Middlesbrough Rural District, a rural district in the North Riding of Yorkshire from 1894 to 1932
- Middlesbrough during World War II
- Middlesboro crater, a meteorite crater in Kentucky, United States
- Middlesbrough meteorite a meteorite in Middlesbrough, England
In the Parliament of the United Kingdom:
- Middlesbrough (UK Parliament constituency), a borough constituency in the House of Commons
- Middlesbrough South and East Cleveland (UK Parliament constituency), a constituency in the House of Common
- Middlesbrough West (UK Parliament constituency), a former United Kingdom parliamentary constituency
- Middlesbrough East (UK Parliament constituency), a former United Kingdom parliamentary constituency
- Middlesbrough railway station, a station serving the town of Middlesbrough, England
- See also: Middleborough, Massachusetts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.