From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up midfielder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A midfielder is a position in association football.
Midfielder may also refer to:
- Midfielder (Australian Rules), a centre or wingman in Australian rules football
- Midfielder (lacrosse), a position in lacrosse
- Midfielder (futsal), a position in futsal
- Midfielder (rugby union), a centre in rugby union
- A general sports term for a player who occupies a position in the midfield
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.