Midnight (1998 film)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Walter Salles
|Written by||Walter Salles
João Emanuel Carneiro
José de Carvalho
Luiz Carlos Vasconcelos
|Music by||Antônio Pinto
|Edited by||Felipe Lacerda
La Sept Arte
Haut et Court
|Running time||75 minutes|
- Fernanda Torres as Maria
- Luiz Carlos Vasconcelos as João
- Matheus Nachtergaele as Francisco
- Nelson Sargento as Vovô
- Tonico Pereira as Carcereiro
- Áulio Ribeiro
- Luciana Bezerra
- Antônio Gomes
- Nelson Dantas
- Carlos Vereza
- José Dumont
Its production was ordered by the Franco-German TV network Arte that asked ten filmmakers of different countries about the turn of the century. A co-production with France, it was produced in three weeks with a low budget.
- "Filmes Brasileiros Lançados - 1995 a 2012" (in Portuguese). Ancine. p. 31. Archived from the original on March 1, 2014. Retrieved May 28, 2014.
- Barbosa, Rafhael (December 29, 2007). "Meu tempo é hoje". Gazeta de Alagoas (in Portuguese). Retrieved May 28, 2014.
- Boscov, Isabela (November 3, 1999). "Uma deprê total". Veja (in Portuguese). Editora Abril. Retrieved May 28, 2014.
- "Ariel > Ganadores y nominados > Walter Salles" (in Spanish). Academia Mexicana de Artes y Ciencias Cinematográficas. Archived from the original on May 28, 2014. Retrieved May 28, 2014.
- "Depois do 'Oscar', governo muda regras do cinema". Folha de S. Paulo (in Portuguese). Grupo Folha. February 14, 2000. Archived from the original on February 27, 2014. Retrieved February 27, 2014.
|This article related to a Brazilian film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 1990s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|