||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (November 2012)|
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2009)|
Midori (美登里?) is a sexuality writer, speaker, artist, and sex educator based in San Francisco, California, who writes on alternative sexual practices, including BDSM and sexual fetishism, including bondage, foot fetishism, Japanese bondage and shoe fetishism.
Midori moved to the United States as a teenager. She served as a United States Army Reserves Intelligence officer while earning her psychology degree from University of California, Berkeley, and spent a few years as a sex educator with San Francisco Sex Information. 
- The Seductive Art of Japanese Bondage Greenery Press, 2001
- Wild Side Sex: The Book of Kink: Educational, Sensual, And Entertaining Essays Daedalus Publishing, 2005
- The Toybag Guide to Foot and Shoe Worship Greenery Press, 2005
- Master Han's Daughter: Tales from Depraved NeoTokyo Circlet Press, 2006
- The San Francisco Chronicle http://www.sfgate.com/style/article/Midori-explains-how-to-have-sex-with-props-3228938.php
|url=missing title (help).