Mifflin High School (Columbus, Ohio)
|Mifflin High School|
|3245 Oak Spring Street
Columbus, Ohio, (Franklin County), 43219
|Type||Public, Coeducational high school|
|School district||Columbus City Schools|
|Superintendent||Dan Good |
|Color(s)||Blue and White |
|Athletics conference||Columbus City League|
|Accreditation||North Central Association of Colleges and Schools |
|Athletic Director||James Washington|
Mifflin High School is a public high school located on the northeast side of Columbus, Ohio. It has been part of Columbus City Schools since the early 70's. Previously it was a separate school district. The original high school was located at 3000 Agler Rd in Columbus and is now Mifflin Middle School.
The school colors are Blue and White. The official school nickname is the Cowpunchers, but the local media has shorted the nickname to the "Punchers".
Ohio High School Athletic Association State Championships
- OHSAA. "Ohio High School Athletic Association member directory". Retrieved 2010-02-17.
- NCA-CASI. "NCA-Council on Accreditation and School Improvement". Retrieved 2010-02-17.[dead link]
- "Executive Board Pre-File Application". OhioJCL.org - June 2007. Internet Archive: Wayback Machine. 2010. Archived from the original on June 17, 2007. Retrieved August 16, 2010.
- "OJCL Constitution". OhioJCL.org - July 2002. Internet Archive: Wayback Machine. 2010. Archived from the original on July 21, 2002. Retrieved August 16, 2010.
... by paying both OJCL annual chapter dues and any annual chapter membership dues required by NJCL.
- OHSAA. "Ohio High School Athletic Association Web site". Retrieved 2009-06-07.
|This Franklin County, Ohio school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
also known for violence in some cases and por ratings, but overall an ok school.