From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mig or MIG may refer to:
- MiG, now Mikoyan, a Russian aircraft corporation, formerly the Mikoyan-Gurevich Design Bureau
- Metal inert gas welding or MIG welding, a type of welding using an electric arc and a shielding gas
Business and finance
- MIG, Inc., formerly Minnesota IMPLAN Group, Inc., an economic software and data company.
- Marfin Investment Group
- Main Industrial Groupings classification in trade statistics
- Mig Ayesa, an Australian singer-songwriter.
- Macquarie Infrastructure Group
- Mortgage Indemnity Guarantee
- MEMS Industry Group, a not-for-profit trade association advancing MEMS across global markets
- Mikoyan MiG-29, one of many MiG series Soviet/Russian aircraft
- MiG-29: Soviet Fighter, 1989 game by Codemasters
- MiG-29 Fulcrum (1990 video game), 1990 combat flight simulation by Domark
- MiG-29 Fulcrum (1998 video game), 1998 combat flight simulation by Novalogic
- Mig33 mobile social networking
- Luton Town MIGs, an English football firm following the side Luton Town F.C.
- Minimal Intrusion Grid, a minimal grid system
- Managed intensive grazing, a method of farm management
- Metal in Gap (MIG) (see Hard disk drive)
- Mach Interface Generator
- Monokine Induced by Gamma interferon pr CXCL9 (see CXCL9)
- The IATA code for Mianyang Nanjiao Airport
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.