Miguel A. Pulido
|Mayor of Santa Ana|
November 8, 1994
|Member of the Santa Ana City Council|
November 4, 1986 – November 8, 1994
|Born||1956 (age 57–58)
Mexico City, Mexico
|Residence||Santa Ana, California, U.S.|
|Alma mater||California State University, Fullerton (B.S.)|
Miguel A. Pulido (born 1956) is an American politician. He is the mayor of the city of Santa Ana, California. He was first elected to City Council on November 4, 1986. He became the first Latino mayor in the city's history on November 8, 1994. He is a member of the Democratic Party.
Pulido is currently under investigation by the California Fair Political Practices Commission for a property swap involving a city contractor, in which the mayor ended up profiting $200,000.  The mayor voted for a $1.4-million city contract with an auto parts firm, NAPA Orange County, just over a year after he bought a home from the firm's owner for $230,000 less than fair market value. 
A number of projects have been completed during his mayorship which have led to the improvement of the city in many areas. Miguel Pulido was a key factor in bringing in the Orange County High School of the Arts into the Santa Ana Midtown District, as well as the Ronald Reagan Federal Building and United States Courthouse which was competed for by other cities in the county.
- Artist's Village
- Ronald Reagan Federal Building and United States Courthouse
- Cal State Fullerton Grand Central Art Center
- West End Lofts
- State of California Fourth District Court of Appeals, Division Three
- Orange County High School of the Arts
- Discovery Science Center
- Córdoba Courtyards
- Skyline at MacArthur Place
- MSC Software Towers
- Promenade Pointe
- Pinnacle at MacArthur Place
- City Place
Other Major Projects
- Bristol Street Corridor
- One Broadway Plaza
- Cabrillo Towers
- Light Rail
- Santa Ana Civic Center
- Downtown Santa Ana Historic District
- List of Mexican-American communities
- List of California Communities with Hispanic Majority Populations
- Nicholas Academic Centers
- "Election Central | National Conference of Democratic Mayors". Democraticmayors.org. Retrieved 2011-04-01.
- "FPPC Investigating Santa Ana Mayor’s Property Swap". Voice of OC. Retrieved January 15, 2014.
- "Santa Ana Mayor's Property Swap Raises Questions". Voice of OC. Retrieved January 15, 2014.