From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mih)
Mih or MIH may refer to:
- Master of International Health
- Media independent handover, a technology standardized by IEEE 802.21 for handing off IP sessions among alternative wireless access technologies.
- Müllerian inhibiting hormone, an alternative name for Anti-Müllerian hormone.
- Mills Hill railway station, England; National Rail station code MIH
- Member of the Institute of Hospitality (UK), Previously MHCIMA
- Istarski mih, a Croatian bagpipe
- Murine Imaging and Histology (MIH) Core facility at the University of Toronto, Canada
- Musee International d'Horlogerie, a horology museum in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland
- MIH Group, holding company for several operations belonging to the Naspers media conglomerate
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.