|Full name||Mihail Ivanov Aleksandrov|
|Date of birth||11 June 1989|
|Place of birth||Sofia, Bulgaria|
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Current club||Ludogorets Razgrad|
|2007–2010||Borussia Dortmund II||5||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 02 march 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Mihail Aleksandrov (Bulgarian: Михаил Александров; also Alexandrov) (born 11 June 1989 in Sofia) is a Bulgarian footballer who currently plays for Ludogorets Razgrad as a midfielder. He primarily plays as a right winger or a right-sided midfielder.
In August 2007, Aleksandrov was signed by Borussia Dortmund on a three-year contract. After joining Borussia, he played exclusively for the club's reserve team. He made his debut on 7 November 2008 in a 3–1 home victory over Köln II. On 20 March 2010, in a 2–0 away win over Wuppertaler SV Borussia Aleksandrov assisted Marcel Großkreutz for the second goal. He spent most of his time with Borussia II on the bench, making only five appearances.
After his contract expired in late July 2010, Aleksandrov agreed to join Akademik Sofia. He made his debut for Akademik in their match against Sliven 2000 on 21 August, coming on as a second half substitute for Asparuh Vasilev. He made his first start a week later against Litex Lovech.
On 22 December 2010, Aleksandrov joined Ludogorets Razgrad. On 19 March 2011, he scored goal in his competitive debut for Ludogorets against Dobrudzha Dobrich. Aleksandrov began the following 2011–12 season in fine form for Ludogorets. On 20 August he assisted Marcelinho for Ludogorets's third goal in a 4–0 home win over Vidima-Rakovski. Aleksandrov scored his first league goal of the season by netting Ludogorets's third goal in a 6–0 victory over Slavia Sofia on 11 September. On 18 September he scored his second goal of the season, netting the solitary strike in a 1–0 away victory over Cherno More. On 13 October, Aleksandrov signed a new two-year contract with Ludogorets. On 31 July 2013, Aleksandrov netted the winning goal for Ludogorets in the 2:1 victory over FK Partizan in the first leg of a UEFA Champions League match.
In October 2011, Aleksandrov earned his first call-up to the Bulgaria national side for a friendly match against Ukraine and a Euro 2012 qualifier against Wales. He was also nominated for a friendly match against Hungary in February 2012, but is yet to earn a cap for Bulgaria.
- As of 02 march 2014
|Borussia Dortmund II||2007–08||0||0||0||0||—||0||0|
- B PFG (1): 2010-11
- A PFG (2): 2011–12, 2012–13
- Bulgarian Cup (1): 2011–12
- Bulgarian Supercup (1): 2012
- "Stats Centre: Mihail Aleksandrov Facts". Guardian.co.uk.
- "Bulgarian Teenager Aleksandrov Poised to Sign for Borussia Dortmund". novinite.com. Retrieved 13 August 2007.
- "Mihail Aleksandrov" (in German). fussballdaten.de. Retrieved 14 January 2010.
- "Aleksandrov, Mihail" (in German). kicker.de. Retrieved 14 January 2010.
- "Академик взе играл в Борусия Дортмунд" (in Bulgarian). blitz.bg. Retrieved 5 August 2010.
- "Лудогорец привлече Златковски и Мишо Александров" (in Bulgarian). blitz.bg. Retrieved 22 December 2010.
- "Национал преподписа с Лудогорец" (in Bulgarian). sportal.bg. Retrieved 13 October 2011.
- "Ludogorets Razgrad vs. Partizan Belgrade Matchcast" (in Bulgarian). topsport.bg. Retrieved 1 August 2013.
- "Гоним първа победа срещу Унгария като гост" (in Bulgarian). sportbg.eu. Retrieved 17 March 2012.
- Profile at soccerway.com