||An automated process has detected links on this page on the local or global blacklist.|
Location of Mihalıççık within Turkey.
|• Governor||Mehmet Soğukpınar|
|• Mayor||Ümit Güven (MHP)|
|• District||1,860.45 km2 (718.32 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,325 m (4,347 ft)|
|• District density||5.4/km2 (14/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Mihalıççık, also Mihalıçcık, is a town and district of Eskişehir Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. According to 2010 census, population of the district is 10,482 of which 3,133 live in the town of Mihalıççık. The district covers an area of 1,650 km2 (637 sq mi), and the average elevation is 1,325 m (4,347 ft).
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Statistical Institute
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Retrieved 2008-04-05.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Mihalıççık, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-04-05.
- Governorship of Eskişehir, Turkey. "General information on Mihalıççık, Eskişehir" (in Turkish). Archived from the original on 2007-11-19. Retrieved 2008-04-05.
- Governorship of Eskişehir, Directorate of Provincial Environment and Forestry (2006). "Environmental Status Report for Eskişehir Province" (PDF) (in Turkish). Retrieved 2008-04-05.[dead link]
- District governor's official website (Turkish)
- District municipality's official website (Turkish)
- Map of Mihalıççık district
|This geographical article about a location in Eskişehir Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|