- This article is about the professional wrestler, Michael Cole. For the WWE announcer, see Michael Cole.
|Professional wrestling career|
|Ring name(s)||Mikael Adryan
|Billed height||6 ft 7 in (2.01 m)|
|Billed weight||272 lb (123 kg)|
|Billed from||The Heart of Darkness
Charlotte, North Carolina
|Trained by||Brodie Chase
Professional wrestling career
Mikael Judas debuted in June 1999 and began working for many independent promotions located in the southeast of the United States.
National Wrestling Alliance (2002–present)
Mikael Judas became a part of NWA Wildside as the 1 Man Mafia Mikal Adryan in May 2002 as part of The Elite Swingers.
In June 2003 that group disbanded and he and Murder 1 became The Dark City Soldiers in June 2003. December 2003 Jeff G. Bailey offered Judas a chance to be a part of the NWA ELITE with Rainman, Azreal and Jason Cross.
NWA Wildside shut down in April 2005 being replaced by NWA Anarchy
Judas has had Dark matches with both WWE and TNA.
After the death of NWA Wildside, Judas became a top star with NWA Anarchy, including winning the NWA Anarchy Heavyweight Championship at Hostile Environment in 2005. Judas is the 2 time NWA Anarchy Heavyweight Champion, having defeated former champ, Shadow Jackson and was managed by Mr. Cid Istic Esq. He would lose the title on January 8, 2011 to Tank ending his reign 252 days.
Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (2010–2011)
On the June 23, 2010, tapings of Total Nonstop Action Wrestling's Impact! television show, Judas made his debut along with fellow worker Phill Shatter as TNA's on-air security. This is considered an extended tryout for the two, and may lead to "something bigger" down the line. On the July 29, 2010 edition of TNA Impact! taping, Judas, now using the name Murphy, and Shatter, using the name Gunner, came out after an altercation involving Jeff Hardy and Mr. Anderson with Matt Morgan, and attacked Hardy and Anderson, thus turning heel. They then teamed with Morgan in a handicap match, where they were defeated by Hardy and Anderson. After appearing with Morgan the following week, Gunner and Murphy's angle with him was discontinued and they went back to being regular security guards. On the October 21 edition of Impact! Gunner and Murphy aligned themselves with Jeff Jarrett and helped him beat down Samoa Joe. At Turning Point Gunner and Murphy interfered in a match between Jarrett and Joe, helping Jarrett pick up the win. On the following edition of Impact! Gunner and Murphy made their in–ring return, losing to Samoa Joe in a handicap match. After Jarrett's feud with Samoa Joe ended, Gunner and Murphy became regular members of the Immortal stable and were less involved with Jarrett. At the December 9 tapings of Xplosion Gunner and Murphy picked up their first win in TNA, defeating Ink Inc. (Jesse Neal and Shannon Moore) in a tag team match. On February 13, 2011, at Against All Odds, Gunner and Murphy wrestled their first TNA PPV match, a six man tag team match, where they teamed with their Immortal stablemate Rob Terry in a losing effort against James Storm, Robert Roode and Scott Steiner. In February both Gunner and Murphy signed two–year contracts with TNA, which saw them moved from their roles as just security guards into the active roster. On the February 24 edition of Impact!, Gunner and Murphy defeated Eric Young and Orlando Jordan to earn their first shot at the TNA World Tag Team Championship, held by Beer Money, Inc. (James Storm and Robert Roode). They would receive their shot at the title on the following edition of Impact!, but were defeated by Beer Money, Inc. On the March 17 edition of Impact!, Murphy would wrestle in a three–way dance for the vacant TNA Television Championship against Gunner and Rob Terry. Gunner would go on to win the match and the title. While Gunner went on to defend his newly won title, Murphy formed a new partnership with Terry and together the two of them went on to unsuccessfully challenge Beer Money, Inc. for the TNA World Tag Team Championship in a steel cage match on the April 21 edition of Impact!. On the May 5 edition of Impact!, Murphy was kicked out of Immortal after losing a "Loser Leaves Immortal" match against Rob Terry.
Murphy was inactive until October 13, when his profile was removed from TNA roster page.
- Finishing moves
- Signature moves
- With Gunner
- Jeff G. Bailey
- Mr. Cid Istic
- "The Priest of Punishment"
- "One Man Mafia"
Championships and accomplishments
- National Wrestling Alliance
- Pro Wrestling Evolution
- PWE Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- PWI ranked him # 153 of the 500 best singles wrestlers of the PWI 500 in 2010
- "Mikael Judas' profile". Online World Of Wrestling. Retrieved 2010-03-19.
- School, Karsten (2010-08-02). "Impact: Dreamer wrestles". Slam! Sports. Canadian Online Explorer. Retrieved 2010-08-02.
- "TNA Wrestling profile". Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. Retrieved 2011-06-15.
- Boutwell, Josh (2010-07-29). "Impact Results - 7/29/10". WrestleView. Retrieved 2010-07-31.
- Wilkenfeld, Daniel (2010-08-05). "Wilkenfeld's TNA Impact report 8/5: Ongoing "virtual time" coverage of Spike TV broadcast (updated)". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2010-08-22.
- Wilkenfeld, Daniel (2010-08-19). "Wilkenfeld's TNA Impact report 8/19: Ongoing "virtual time" coverage of Spike TV broadcast". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2010-08-22.
- Wilkenfeld, Daniel (2010-10-21). "Wilkenfeld's TNA Impact report 10/21: Complete "virtual time" coverage of Spike TV's live broadcast". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2010-11-07.
- Caldwell, James (2010-11-07). "Caldwell's TNA Turning Point PPV results 11/7: Ongoing "virtual time" coverage of live PPV - Hardy vs. Morgan, EV2 vs. Fortune, Team 3D "retirement" match". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2010-11-07.
- Keller, Wade (2010-11-11). "Keller's TNA Impact results 11/11: Styles vs. Stevie, Turning Point fallout, New TNA belt introduced by Hogan". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2010-11-12.
- Martin, Adam (2010-12-10). "Spoilers: 12/9 TNA Impact TV tapings". WrestleView. Retrieved 2010-12-10.
- Caldwell, James (2011-02-13). "Caldwell's TNA Against All Odds PPV results 2/13: Ongoing "virtual time" coverage of live PPV - Anderson vs. Hardy, Genesis re-matches, fluid X Division situation". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2011-02-13.
- Martin, Adam (2011-02-26). "Gunner and Murphy officially sign deals with TNA". WrestleView. Retrieved 2011-02-26.
- Boutwell, Josh (2011-02-25). "Impact Results - 2/24/11". WrestleView. Retrieved 2011-02-25.
- Caldwell, James (2011-03-03). "Caldwell's TNA Impact report 3/3: Ongoing "virtual-time" coverage of Impact on Spike TV - Hogan, wedding, 3/3/11 reveal, Tag Title match, retirement match, celebrities". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2011-03-03.
- Baxendell, Matt (2011-03-17). "Bax's TNA Impact report 3/17: Alt. perspective review - new TNA Title belt, Fall-out From Hardy’s "issues" at Victory Road, Styles injury angle, Overall Grade". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2011-04-29.
- Caldwell, James (2011-04-21). "Caldwell's TNA Impact report 4/21: Complete coverage of TNA Title match, Tag Title match, Knockouts Tag Title match, Jarrett-Angle continues". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2011-04-29.
- Baxendell, Matt (2011-05-05). "Bax's TNA Impact report 5/5: Main-Eventers Take The Week Off, Hype For Next Week's Show". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2011-05-06.
- "NWA Anarchy". http://www.nwaanarchy.net/bios.html. Retrieved 2010-09-27.
- "Immortal Theme". Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. Retrieved 2011-05-12.
- ""PWI 500": 101–200". Pro Wrestling Illustrated. 2010-07-31. Retrieved 2010-11-09.