|Full name||Mikael Lennart Tage Stahre|
|Date of birth||5 July 1975|
|Place of birth||Stockholm, Sweden|
|Playing position||Right back|
He was appointed as AIK's manager on 10 November 2008 immediately following the end of the 2008 AIK campaign under Rikard Norling. For the two previous years he had served as manager of FC Väsby United, whom he first promoted from the third tier of Swedish football to the second tier Superettan. In 2008 Stahre led the team to the middle of the table despite having the youngest squad in the league.
In 2006 Stahre was assistant manager to Norling together with Nebojša Novaković.
Stahre is a national championship winning coach for men's junior after leading the AIK youth side to the title in 2004. He has also trained youth teams at Hammarby IF and Gröndals IK. On 26 April 2010 Panionios F.C. Panionios signed Stahre as the new manager. On 28 October 2010 Panionios F.C. announced the end of cooperation with Mikael Stahre.
Stahre joined IFK Göteborg in 2012.
- As of 26 October 2010
- Svenska Cupen: 2012–13 Svenska Cupen
- "IFK bryter avtalet med Mikael Stahre" (in Swedish). IFK Göteborg. 3 November 2014. Retrieved 3 November 2014.
- Grimlund, Lars (2008-11-10). "Stahre - en ny Norling". Dagens Nyheter (in Swedish). Retrieved 2010-04-23.
- Mikael Stahre pekas ut som ny AIK-tränare - FotbollsExpressen
- På Djupet med AIK:s tränare Mikael Stahre | SvD
- The Republic - Defending Swedish champion AIK's coach Mikael Stahre moves to Greek club Panionios
- Panionios FC Official site - End of cooperation with Mr. Mikael Stahre