|Running time||1 p.m.–6:30 p.m.|
|Home station||WFAN, WFAN-FM (2008–)|
|TV adaptations||Yes Network (2008–2014)
Fox Sports 1/2 (2014–present)
|Air dates||since September 2, 2008|
Mike's On: Francesa on the FAN is a sports radio talk show airing on New York City station WFAN, hosted by Mike Francesa. The show debuted on September 2, 2008, as the successor to Francesa's previous program, Mike and the Mad Dog, which was broadcast from 1989–2008 and made Francesa and his partner Chris Russo the first nationally known team in sports radio. When simulcast on television, Mike's On is broadcast under the title The Mike Francesa Show; it was simulcast on the YES Network from its inception until January 31, 2014, before moving to Fox Sports 1 and Fox Sports 2 on March 24, 2014.
The format of the show is similar to Mike and the Mad Dog with Francesa giving his opinions on the major sports stories of the day, as well as answering calls from sports fan. Also, Francesa brings on guests from various sports ranging from head coaches/managers and players in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB and NCAA to broadcasters, and sports writers from major newspapers across the country.
The show's previous name is Mike'd Up: Francesa on the FAN. Francesa had a TV show on WNBC entitled Mike'd Up: The Francesa Sports Final, and WFAN had to secure permission from WNBC to use the name Mike'd Up. On January 15, 2012, Francesa announced that the show could not reach an agreement with WNBC to continue to license the name Mike'd Up and changed its name to Mike's On: Francesa on the FAN.
In 2012 and 2013, Francesa was ranked number one among the 100 most important sports talk radio hosts in America by Talkers Magazine. Francesa credited colleagues at WFAN for his success with special salute to Russo. Francesa won the 2012 Marconi Award for Major Market Personality of the Year, which is his second since 2000. The announcement was made on September 20 at the 2012 National Association of Broadcasters Marconi Radio Awards Dinner and Show in Dallas, Texas.
- Best, Neil (2008-09-05). "MSG trying to get Francesa's YES show". The Daily News. Retrieved 2008-09-05.
- Blitz, Bob's (2013-12-15). "YES Network Dumps Mike Francesa for the $avings of the Michael Kay Show". BobsBlitz.com. Retrieved 2013-12-15.
- Best, Neil (2008-09-02). "WFAN goes from 'Mike and the Mad Dog' to 'Mike'd Up'". Newsday. Retrieved 2008-09-05.
- "Francesa Gets New Radio Show Name". Newsday (Cablevision). January 17, 2012. Retrieved January 17, 2012.
- "2012 TALKERS Heavy Hundred of Sports Talk". Talkers Magazine. 2012-07-20.
- "Industry News". Talkers Magazine. 2012-07-20.
- Jerry Barmash (2012-09-21). "Mike Francesa and WBLS Are Marconi Award Winners". FishbowlNY.
- "2012 NAB Marconi Radio Award Winners". Radio World. 2012-09-21.