||This biographical article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately, especially if potentially libelous or harmful. (August 2013)|
|Birth name||Michael D'Antonio|
|Genres||Heavy metal, metalcore, hardcore, thrash metal|
|Occupation(s)||Musician, songwriter, graphic designer|
|Associated acts||Killswitch Engage, Overcast, Death Ray Vision|
|Mike D'Antonio Signature Ibanez Bass|
D'Antonio's writing influences include old New York Hardcore bands like Cro-Mags, Leeway, Madball and Agnostic Front, and he cites Cliff Burton of thrash metal band Metallica and Harley Flanagan of the Cro-Mags as personal influences.
D'Antonio formed the band Killswitch Engage after the demise of his band Overcast in 1998.
All of Killswitch Engage's album artwork and tour merchandise is designed by D'Antonio, who is a graphic artist. D'Antonio's company, DarkicoN design produces artwork for bands such as Shadows Fall, Unearth, All That Remains, New England Metal And Hardcore Fest and Crowbar.
D'Antonio's latest side project band is Death Ray Vision.
- Killswitch Engage - Killswitch Engage
- Killswitch Engage - Alive or Just Breathing (2002)
- Killswitch Engage - The End of Heartache (2004)
- Killswitch Engage - As Daylight Dies (2006)
- Killswitch Engage - Killswitch Engage (2009)
- Killswitch Engage - Disarm the Descent (2013)
Death Ray Vision
- Get Lost or Get Dead (EP) (2011)
- We Ain't Leavin' Till You're Bleedin (2013)
- Killswitch Engage official website Retrieved January 27, 2005.
- Ibanez Signature D'Antonio MDB1 Bass Guitar